Nowhere are the stark contrasts that define life on Athas more dramatic than within the Ivory Triangle! In the forests of Gulg live elite hunters called the Judaga Warriors, who claim the heads of their prey as trophies. Behind the walls of Nibenay (built with the toil of countless slaves), decadent markets promise myriad experiences to those who have the money to spend and courage to spare. Across the desolate slat flats of the Great Ivory Plain, a handful of bold merchant outposts and slave tribes struggle to exist and to exploit unwary wanderers. Amidst all, a sinister poisoner of the Tablelands plies his trade on the border between life and death. These dangers and more lie within that region called the Ivory Triangle-the ideal setting for continuing adventures on the deadly world of Athas!
Within this set you'll find:
- A 32-page guidebook to the city-state of Gulg
- A 32-page guidebook to the city-state of Nibenay
- A 96-page book detailing the merchants, raiding tribes, and lands of the Ivory Triangle
- A full-color poster map of the cities of Gulg and Nibenay
- A full-color map of the Ivory Triangle
- Six reference cards including player handouts, new price lists, and encounter tables for your Dark Sun campaign
- Four new monsters to add to your Dark Sun appendix of the Monstrous Compendium
- A campaign calendar for tracking your adventure
- A short story to set the tone for your own tales
Where to buy
The following unofficial resources are provided to as player and dungeon master aids to help enhance the experience of using this product.
Traveler’s Guides to the Cities of Athas written in the style that appeared first in The Ivory Triangle for Gulg and Nibenay.
- New Kurn
- Ur Draxa
DM’s Summaries to the Cities of Athas written in the style that appeared first in The Ivory Triangle for Gulg and Nibenay.
- Ur Draxa