Death, Blood, and Lies
Death, Blood, and Lies in the Forgotten North story arc
I'll be running 3 homemade Dark Sun D&D 4e adventures for the GatorCon charity con on May 4th.This event is in Westminster (Denver) Colorado
Registration info at http://www.warhorn.net/gator-con-2013/
1. Death Beyond the Tablelands (9a-1p)
Can you survive desert tribes, hostile merchants, and the desert sands of Athas itself for gold, glory, and honor, beyond the Tablelands in the lands of the forgotten north? A 4th Edition D&D adventure for 10th level characters* set on Athas, the world of the Dark Sun.
2. Trembling Plains of Blood (2p-6p)
Wealth, knowledge and death await those brave or foolish enough to cross the Trembling Plains of the forgotten north. Which will you grasp? A 4th Edition D&D adventure for 10th level characters* set on Athas, the world of the Dark Sun.
3. Truth in the Cities of Lies (7p-11p)
Civilization! You have survived the trek across the Trembling Plains and reached the Banding Slopes only to be embroiled in the lies of Kurn and Eldaarich, the lost cities of the forgotten north. Can you find your truth in the cities of lies? A 4th Edition D&D adventure for 10th level characters* set on Athas, the world of the Dark Sun.
- Create a Dark Sun character using the Dark Sun Rules and Inherent Bonuses from the character builder.
- Characters are 10th level
- Characters start with standard equipment for 1st level
- No magic items other than a fruit of healing.
- Each character can start with 2 (max 11th level) from the following: Elemental Gifts, Echoes of Power, Glory Boons, Primal Blessings, Sorcerer-Kings Boon, Templar Brands, Veiled Alliance Mysteries, Wanderer's Secrets, Secrets of the Way or other related non-magic item powers from DDI Dark Sun articles.
- Each character may have 1 metal weapon.
- Ashes of Athas characters may be used as is. </ul>